Most stress and anxiety reduction courses focus on thoughts and feelings.
There's nothing wrong with psychotherapy, journaling or processing how your mother might have made you a stress case. It's just that sometimes you need help right now to calm down after an arguement, get focused for a test or fall asleep easier.
You don't have a lot of time, so it would help to have a few quick and reliable ways to lessen the worry, the headaches, the overwhelm and the insomnia.
MINDFULNESS ISN'T THE ONLY OPTION
Stress is a chain reaction that triggers anxiety, tension, fatigue, sadness and more. The great news is that there are many fast and easy ways to break the chain.
Many of us are stressed and anxious—especially these days—but how do you make these states less problematic and where do you start?
Sure, mindfulness can help, but there have to be other strategies and techniques—especially for people who want more concrete ways to deal with work, school, family and life situations that make it hard to be happy, healthy and move forward.
Yes, stress and anxiety are part of life, but they don't have to be a way of life.
WHAT IF YOU COULD DISSOLVE ANXIETY, BOOST ENERGY AND SLEEP EASIER RIGHT NOW?
WHAT IF YOU COULD SAY, "I HAVE A WAY"
to prevent headaches, improve my mood, let things go and sleep peacefully through the night?
WHAT IF YOU COULD TEACH OTHERS
simple, data-driven ways to rapidly relax, concentrate, prevent panic attacks and be more hopeful?
WHAT IF YOU COULD HAVE UNIQUE TOOLS
by your side to help you chill, focus, sleep and move forward for free—anywhere, anytime?
Quick Calm features compact and interactive video lessons plus these unique tools to keep your chill going:
- Downloadable worksheets, exercises and guides to support use of course techniques
- Free access for one year to our chill app which includes select course techniques, relaxing exercises, sleep enhancers and much more
- Discussions moderated by Jordan Friedman who will answer questions and offer additional tips and strategies
- Anytime access to course videos and downloadable resources on Teachable
- Optional live session with Jordan Friedman (for select group registrations)
YOUR VERY OWN STRESS COACH AND MUCH MORE
COURSE TECHNIQUES AND TOOLS MAKE A DIFFERENCE
“I have recently been evaluated for anxiety and turns out I do have it. No panic attacks etc but still... my therapist suggested this same exercise for me to do 5 times a day, 5 sets each."
“I just had a complete mental breakdown and panic attack...this really helped thank you so much.”
“Thank you. Super brief. Super effective ❤"
“Thank you for this I just got into an argument with a coworker- this really helped.”
“This is great, so very simple.”
“I tried this while undergoing dental work and it really did help. Many thanks.
”I have extreme rage and anger before my period and have been having an EXTREMELY rough day trying to relax. This helped immensely."
About the app included with the course:
“I love this app. It has tons of tools and resources to help you live a better, more calm life. Keep up the great work.”
“The app gives you so many techniques to help you stay calm. I find myself using it several times a day.”
“I can’t sleep without the app!”
TAKE A LOOK AT JUST SOME OF WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Hello: Meet Your Stress Coach and Learn the Simple But Important Course Goal (1:19)
- Stress Breakdown: Make Your Sources of Stress and Anxiety More Manageable (3:07)
- Check Your Dashboard: Prevent and Reduce Stress Symptoms to Avoid Bigger Problems (6:26)
- Take A Break: Put the Brakes on Your Stress Response and Throw It Into Reverse (2:10)
- Quick Calm: Try a Powerful and Popular Deep-Breathing Technique (4:44)
- Sonic Tonic: Turn Up the Volume for Audio Antidotes to Anxiety (2:34)
- The Tranquilizer: Reach Deep States of Relaxation and Sleep by Melting Muscle Tension (5:37)
- Mindfulness: Give Your Brain a Break to Boost Focus, Mood and Pleasure (4:38)
- Instant Vacation: Enjoy the Benefits of a Getaway Without Going Anywhere (7:21)
- Instacalm: Trick Your Brain Into Chill and Carefree Mode (2:26)
- Sleep Enhancers: Learn Three of the Most Effective Ways to Improve Sleep Quality (2:18)
- Keep On Chillin': Try These Strategies for Ongoing Stress and Anxiety Reduction (1:05)
THIS COURSE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are stressed and/or anxious
Enroll in Quick Calm if you sometimes or often have symptoms such as worry, muscle tenstion, overwhelm and trouble sleeping.
Your stress and anxiety get in your way
Enroll in Quick Calm if your health, happiness, mood, energy, work and/or relationships are affected by your stress and anxiety.
You'd like effective stress and anxiety reducers
Enroll in Quick Calm if you want a variety of simple and concrete techniques to reduce your stress and anxiety.
You want resources long after the course ends
Enroll in Quick Calm if you'd like our chill app, 'a stress coach in your pocket' whenever and wherever you need it.
You want to support others in your life
Enroll in Quick Calm if you want to help your family, friends and colleagues bust their stress and anxiety.
Frequently Asked Questions
Don’t see your question here? Ask us at [email protected]
Stress Coach U is designed for professionals such as coaches, counselors and teachers who want to expand their offerings by training their clients and students to use stress reduction strategies.
Stress Coach U goes into much greater depth on the topics of stress and stress management, and and includes more downloadable resources. As a result, Stress Coach U is three hours longer than this course.
If you enroll in Quick Calm, your course fee will be discounted from the cost of the Stress Coach U course should you want to expand your learning in this area.
Yes! During much of the course, we try the techniques so that you can learn and chill with them immediately. And because you can return to the course, you can review the material and use it as your "coach" to relax, fall asleep, etc.
Yes, if you want to learn techniques to use with your child, you will both find Quick Calm useful. In fact, taking the course together could be fun and a great way to support one another's physical and mental health.